Beachbody Banner

Friday, July 15, 2011

Hmmm, I need some sleep

I just saw a sobe commercial that was advertising a staring contest with a beautiful blond named Kate Upton. Now if I have noticed anything about this blog, the first thing would be that it has no real direction. The second thing is that I sure do love to talk about women I find hot, sexy, gorgeous, smoking, fine, drop dead, tantalizing. I'm one of those guys that makes good looking women hold the stature in the world that they do. I don't mean it to objectify them, I don't do it to take away anything from them. I point out their beauty because it's all I can tell about them without knowing them. That's not to defend myself, I'm at a point in my life that I want a hot girl friend, let me rephrase that. I want a woman that in my opinion is hot, I think that's important to point out, I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Here is the beauty and I am the beholder. Enjoy

No comments: