Beachbody Banner

Friday, June 24, 2011

Whatever do I Type

I'm sitting at a work computer staring at the clock..... when the alarm goes off and I have to jump up and make sure one of the little babies are not trying to run away. Let me back up a little and explain what I mean by that. I work at an inpatient adolescent treatment center. For teens with drug, alcohol and behavioral problems. I say that and wonder what pops into a persons head? Do they think of a mental hospital with bars on all the windows and locks on the doors? or do they see in there mind a jail yard with a couple hundred thugged out teens? It's neither of those. It's two different million dollar homes in the Malibu mountains with a few rooms that each have a two beds in them and I'm one of the lucky ones that gets to stay up all night and check on the every 15 minutes like I'm about to do right now. I wish I could type more but I have to move my car and then we wake up the Little Baby Dope Fiends.

P.S. Shoot out to the blogger who got me started Ramblings of an Emotional Idiot has been around for a little over a year. You go girl.

No comments: