Beachbody Banner

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This is one reason I should not be a BLOGGER

F!!!!!!!! I start this blog to try and have some fun telling my silly little life stories. I start out by realizing I wrote one blog over three years ago and have not been on here since. So ignoring my lack of commitment to the blog world I decide to make this page more fun. Well it wont let me add the gadgets I want (SCREAM) then I add a picture that I actually like of myself thinking it will adjust to the screen, oops I should have checked the box that says adjust to fit screen. Now I have this giant picture of my ugly mug that takes up all of the screen. Taking a deep breath I giggle to myself and try to find the button or link to change my picture and I can't find it. ARGGGGG so I click on a tab nothing there damn. I click on another tab still nothing that is letting me change this picture. So now I have this stupid smile glaring at me every time I click on a button/tab to find a way to change this f-ing picture and I can't find it. I'm the kind of person that when electronics get the best of me I correct this by showing my primal nature and braking said gadget. Well seeing as how my computers is brand new. I better just finish this post and walk away. I don't have any followers yet but if anyone in cyberspace read this and know how to change my picture please help.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Welcome to the Interwebs dear brother!! Navigating the design of your blog will drive you crazy over and over again! I am looking forward to reading the things running through your head!
Jess

Mike B said...

Keep it up man, it's hard to update regularly