Beachbody Banner

Saturday, June 25, 2011

So far so good

Well seeing as how it took me over two years to write in here more than once. Now I have written/typed on here three times in the last few days. I'd say I'm getting better at blogging. Pat Pat Pat that's me patting myself on the back. I'm sitting in my grandma's den? with my dad watching the USA vs MEX soccer game. A few things you at this point in my following already know but I'm going to share it anyway. I'm a big sports fan, soccer is not my fav but I have grown to like it more and more. For a few reasons, 1, my roommate was born and raised for part of his life in England and it's huge there, and 2 I have been playing indoor soccer for the last few months on Sundays. It's a great cardio work out plus I'm learning something new. The other thing about me is that I'm very proud to be AMERICAN!!!!!!! It seems to me I hear and see so many people complaining about this country of ours. I understand that we (this country) have lots of problems. However in my travels I have found that this is the best country for me. I feel that people should have pride for where they are from. It does not seem like a popular idea now a days. So in my opinion if someone thinks Canada or somewhere else is better than the USA go live there and see if that is the truth. Well at this point USA is up 2 nil lets keep it up. As I was rereading what I wrote Mexico scored now it's 2 to 1. shit, in the time that this F-ing site wont post my blog Mex scored again. Damn it now it's tied up at 2. Now I'm starting to get pissed, it wont let me post it will let me do everything else by post my work. I don't want to click on something and lose what I have typed but it wont let me copy it. Shit.

No comments: